Thursday, April 30, 2009

Music and Flash

Let's start with some music I've found that I've enjoyed. I look for good music that seems to be completely overlooked, usually with less then 5 reviews and under 30 downloads. Here's a few of my favorites:

Modern_Slur by Bunny-master

\|/ Ghost by yagru

God Bless Creative Commons by m0dul4r

(Hyb) - Creation by HybrisHybrid

~{(TT)}~Transformation by Twistedtechnology

Neon Glow by ANTI-SPAMGUN

Geometric by Bonsushi

Both Sides of the Moon {durn} by durn

My 6th Techno Song by Veranan

!=`Clouds Of Fire`=! by srzsmack

.:Vernisoun:. by mikrodizels

IceCold by olis1993

{IDR}-Monochrome by IDReaper


Now on to Flash submissions. These mostly have less then 300 votes and 15 reviews:

Guitar Hero Timewaster by Angry-ed

Super Kitty by abyss50

The Bouncer by Superawesomeness


That's all I have for now. I'll be posting more as I find them. If you have any you would like to see here, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment